VIP shopping rewards
Each month, you have chance to earn VIP gifts as my way of thanking you for shopping with me. There is no sign up and no monthly commitment, all you need to do is when you shop use the host code that you can find in the sidebar. Check before ordering as it does change.
How does it work?
When you place an order that is over £25 (plus P&P) and under £150 via my Stampin Up online store, you will be added to my VIP gift list. Read on regarding orders that are
- Check the code as it changes every month.
- Limit: one gift per customer per month, this could be a handmade product or something else! It’s a surprise!
- You can place multiple orders during the month to reach the qualifying order level.
- You will receive your VIP gift in the next month, generally around the second week (depending on shipping etc).
- Order value excludes delivery which is a set £4.95.
- This is my own VIP host rewards offering and not affiliated with Stampin’ Up!
What do you have to do?
Before you order, check the code. Visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop (you know it is my shop as my name will be in the top right) and if you haven’t done so already, create an account. Go shopping! Before you check out, click on ‘shopping basket’ and enter the current code into the Host Code box at the bottom, then complete checkout.
Why not enter a code if my order is for £150 or more?
If your order is for £150 or more, you will qualify for Stampin’ rewards and choose your free products. This is a minimum of £15 of free products.
Do I have to create an account?
You don’t have to but if you do choose to shop and checkout as a guest, or select the no contact, then I cannot include you in the VIP rewards as your details will not be disclosed to me.
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online in my shop if you are in the UK, France, Germany, Austria or The Netherlands.
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram and on Pinterest. Look for me and you can find me as EsElleK too.