Back chipboard cover – 8″ x 6″
Front chipboard covers – 2 sheets cut to 4″ x 6″
Inside concertinas: one sheet of 12×12 cardstock cut in half.
Back cover – two pieces of dsp trimmed to 8×6″ (one for the inside and one for the outside)
Front covers – two pieces of dsp trimmed to 4×6″
Inside pages – Cut two sheets in each of the following sizes – these are going to make your inside pages:
12 x 5.5″ / 10 x 5.5″ / 8 x 5.5″ / 7.5 x 5.5″ once cut, fold each piece in half.
Cropadile or other method to punch holes
1. Cover the back of the 8×6″ piece of chipboard and front two pieces of 4×6″ chipboard with dsp.
3. Score each of the 6×12 sheets, score as follows:
4″, 4.75″, 5.5″ 6.25″, 7″ 7.75″, 8.5″, 9.25″, 10″ (score from the same end for both sheets)
4. Stick the 2″ end of of the concertina folded paper to the front of the 8×6″ chipboard.
5. Stick the back of the two 4×6″ to the 4″ end of the concertina folded paper.
6. Cover the inside of the back using the other piece of 8×6″ dsp.
7. The insides.
Stick the 12 x 5.5″ on the back concertina folds, then the 10 x 5.5″ ending up with the 7.5 x 5.5″ on the first concertina fold.
I punched a hole in each of the front covers and used some ribbon to create the fastening and decorated the book with some stickers on the outside and inside pages.
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products online through my shop link at the top of the page, or here. Do you have a wish list? Spread the cost and get some hostess rewards, why not grab a group of friends together and ask me to create a ‘spread the cost’ group.