I love doing these and generally do them when I have a crafty gathering. I thought I’d extend this out into ‘blog land’ and share the fun.
The rules are simple:
You have until 15 July 2018 to play along and send your answers to me. From those who send correct answers, I will announce a winner and a runner up and send a little prize.
Answers will be checked in date order – the first person with the correct answers is the winner.
The second person with all correct answers, is the runner up.
So no-one misses out, everyone else who enters with the correct answers, I will select 2 random winners and they will be sent a little something.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a hard copy of the catalogue, you can download the PDF here and play along. Send your answers using the contact form below or email me direct (please put ‘scavenger hunt’ in the heading).
Scavenger Hunt clues
- What is the item number for Kindness and Compassion in clear mount?
- Which 6 x 6 designer series looks like wood?
- How many images in the Itty Bitty Greetings set?
- What is the item number of the four petal punch?
- Which set wishes you “sunny days ahead”?
- What is the name of our new designer vellum?
- Name all the Million Dollar Achiever stamp sets (hint- look for the 1,000,000 symbol, there should be 9)
- Stampin’ Up! Is celebrating what anniversary this year?
- Name our 5 new In Colours.
- How many dies in the rooted in nature framelits die set?
- What 3 sizes are the new brads?
- What set contains an origami swan?
- What is the name of the new embossing folder that begins with the letter ‘T’?
- What is the name of the new DistINKtive stamp on page 153?
- How many plates do you get with the new Stamparatus?
- Which set contains a squirrel, a bird and a bulldog?
- Which set features an octopus?
- How many stamps in the broadway birthday stamp set?
- How many ‘total double sided cards’ are in the tea room memories and more card pack?
- What colours are in the twinkle twinkle cardstock pack?
- What is the size of our new Simply Shammy?
- On what page will you find some dandelion wishes?
- Which set contains “#sendacard”?
- How much is the Big Plans Planner Kit?
- How many stamps are in the set of stamps included in the notes of kindness card kit?
- How many copper tins do you get in the set?
- In which set will you find a mum to be and a bride?
- How many stamps in Sweet Storybook?
- In which set you will find a horse, a star and wagon wheel?
- How many sheets of cardstock are there in the new and returning colour cardstock pack?
- How many rhinestones in the petal pink rhinestone gem pack?
- Find me on Facebook
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when you order! (See the blog sidebar). Don’t add the code if your order is £150+ as you’ll qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Join the stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- In the spirit of inspiring, creating and sharing, come and share your products in my Facebook group, which is not just for papercrafts.