There is always room for innovation in crafting and Stampin’ Up! don’t disappoint. That’s why we have trademarked out new style of rubber stamp and it is called Distinktive. These stamps start with a photograph and our fantastic Stampin’ Up! manufacturing team in Kanab (Utah), turn them into a photo-realistic rubber stamp.
This innovative style of stamp enables you to stamp images that have depth by just inking and stamping once and are great for enabling to you create eye-catching projects. I am increasingly using my stamparatus to use as a stamping block, not just for bulk or two/three-step stamping but just generally as I can place my stamp where I want it and then by simply picking it up with a plate I can just ink it up and stamp. And if I have not quite inked my stamp up I don’t have to worry about lining it up to stamp again.
Check them out in the video below.
Don’t forget, before the end of July to…
Take advantage of the designer paper sale that ends on 31 July 2018. Buy 3 packs and get 1 FREE!
Join the Stampin’ Up! family and the Patina Stampers during July where you choose €175/£130 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products PLUS select a FREE ink pad assortment for just £99/€129.
- Come on over to Facebook and like my Facebook page.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® team and stamping community, HERE.
- Visit my retired Stampin’ Up! shop here
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is under £150.
- Love to craft, join my online Facebook craft forum which is not just for papercrafts.