Isn’t that such a lovely sentiment, there are several more in this exclusive time limited bundle. Here is a card that I have made, it’s nice and simple and pretty quick to make too.
I have used a piece of A4 grapefruit grove cardstock. This is cut in half to create my card, and then from the other half, I cut a smaller piece to create a layer and used the pumpkin pie ink pad to ink around the edges, just to make them go ‘pop’. I’ve layered a piece of the share what you love dsp, and then inked the edges with black ink. I’ve then stamped the flower, using black ink, onto some shimmery white cardstock and the sentiment is stamped in call me clover.
I find I am using the stamparatus a lot just to simply stamp now as I place the stamp where I want it, pick it up using the of the plates, ink it up and stamp! To finish off the card, I used some of the new watercolour pencils.
- Come and join me over on my Facebook page.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® team and stamping community, HERE.
- Visit my retired Stampin’ Up! shop here
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is under £150.
- Love to craft, join my online Facebook craft forum which is not just for papercrafts.
Supplies – UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands and Austria only