The scrapbooking mojo sometimes fires up at strange times. Last night I was laying shimmery white embossing paste down on a piece of paper from the petal promenade set! I finished the layout today, and here it is.
It’s using one of the flower papers (and I am not really a flowery person) which I love. Whether it is because it is so realistic, but then the picture is of real flowers, but I have been turned into a flowery paper lover! As I said about, I have laid down some of the shimmery white embossing paste and let it to dry. I’ve then added some polka dot ribbon, silver twine and I found a piece of silver glimmer paper so used that too. I also cut out some of the border from one of the other pieces of the petal promenade paper back. Added a bit of the lovely velvet ribbon and put some gems around. The journaling square, this is cut out from the piece where I cut the border.
- Come on over to Facebook and like my Facebook page.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® team and stamping community, HERE.
- Visit my retired Stampin’ Up! shop here
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is under £150.
- Love to craft, join my online Facebook craft forum which is not just for papercrafts.