Back chipboard cover – 8″ x 6″
Front chipboard covers – 2 sheets cut to 4″ x 6″
Inside concertinas: one sheet of 12×12 cardstock cut in half.
Back cover – two pieces of dsp trimmed to 8×6″ (one for the inside and one for the outside)
Front covers – two pieces of dsp trimmed to 4×6″
Inside pages – Cut two sheets in each of the following sizes – these are going to make your inside pages:
12 x 5.5″ / 10 x 5.5″ / 8 x 5.5″ / 7.5 x 5.5″ once cut, fold each piece in half.
Cropadile or other method to punch holes
1. Cover the back of the 8×6″ piece of chipboard and front two pieces of 4×6″ chipboard with dsp.
3. Score each of the 6×12 sheets, score as follows:
4″, 4.75″, 5.5″ 6.25″, 7″ 7.75″, 8.5″, 9.25″, 10″ (score from the same end for both sheets)
4. Stick the 2″ end of of the concertina folded paper to the front of the 8×6″ chipboard.
5. Stick the back of the two 4×6″ to the 4″ end of the concertina folded paper.
6. Cover the inside of the back using the other piece of 8×6″ dsp.
7. The insides.
Stick the 12 x 5.5″ on the back concertina folds, then the 10 x 5.5″ ending up with the 7.5 x 5.5″ on the first concertina fold.
I punched a hole in each of the front covers and used some ribbon to create the fastening and decorated the book with some stickers on the outside and inside pages.