Here’s a quick layout that I have made to go into my 8×6 album. I’ve used some scraps of rich razzleberry cardstock and trimmed down a sheet of the old olive (these papers are also in the share what you love cardstock pack). I also had a scrap of the paper from the tranquil textures papers. I’ve simply layered these up, added some washi tape and punched some circles. A bit of washi tape, some of the new glitter enamel dots (if you shopped with me in July, a pack has been posted to you today as my VIP thank you!), then some jute twine finishes it off.
Did she catch the blueberry? Yes she did!
- Come on over to Facebook and like my Facebook page.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® team and stamping community, HERE.
- Visit my retired Stampin’ Up! shop here
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is under £150.
- Love to craft, join my online Facebook craft forum which is not just for papercrafts.