NEW Stampin’ Up! Craft & Carry Tote! Part of Sale-a-Bration Promotion!
At On Stage, Stampin’ Up! unveiled TWO new products. The NEW Craft & Carry Tote AND the Craft and Carry Stamparatus Bag! The new craft tote has been designed with Stampin’ Up! products in mind and there are only two ways to get your hands on the exclusive craft tote. The Craft & Carry Tote features a canvas bag with two carrying straps that make it easy to pack supplies, whether keeping your crafting area tidy or taking it out to crafting events. The tote includes interior repositionable inserts so you can rearrange carrying space to accommodate all your favourite products.
1 – Demonstrators can order it NOW until 2 January, 2019. Not a demonstrator? Simply Join My Team and you can order the tote straight away!
2 – Customers can earn it LATER. The craft and carry tote will be part of a NEW Demonstrator Starter Kit option during Sale-a-Bration, from 3 January – 31 March, 2019 where you will be able to choose from either of one of the following fantastic deals:
- SAB Starter Kit Option #1 = Purchase £99 Kit and receive £170 in products, plus FREE Shipping!
- SAB Starter Kit Option #2 = Purchase a £125 and receive £170 in products & the Craft & Carry Tote, plus FREE Shipping!
NEW Stampin’ Up! Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag!
A tool as loved and important as the Stamparatus definitely deserves its own special treatment. And what better way to treat your most versatile stamping positioning tool than by giving it its very own special carrying and storage solution. The Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag is finally here!
The Stamparatus Bag is available to purchase by Demonstrators NOW! You can also include it in your demonstrator starter kit. It will be available to customers on 5 December.
So, what are the benefits if you join my team today?
1. Firstly you can get this craft and carry tote (and the Stamparatus bag if you want it now) by adding it to your demonstrator starter kit!
2. You will have the opportunity to pre-order from the 2019 spring/summer catalogue with a 20% discount PLUS be able to earn Sale-a-Bration rewards on your purchases.
3. You can access the training from On Stage online, have access to the Stampin’ University and, of course, get other demo perks.
4. When you join the team, your orders (and any sales) during November and December will count towards your first official quarter which will start January to March 2019.