This is a very quick post to show you cool trick that was in a Demonstrator only group that I am in. Having used my grid paper to do this, this is another use for your trimmer!
Do you have trouble lining up your stamps and you think you have got it straight, but when you come to stamp it’s wonky?
Get your trimmer and pop your acrylic block along the side edge. Next get your stamp and using the grid lines, simply line up your stamp.
So, there you have it another use for your trimmer and a helpful way to get your stamp lined up nicely before you ink it up and stamp.
- Find me on Facebook
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is over £25 (see the blog sidebar for the code). Don’t add the code if your order is £150+ as you’ll qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Join the stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- In the spirit of inspiring, creating and sharing, come and share your products in my Facebook group, which is not just for papercrafts.