See how Stampin’ Up! Product Designer and Specialist, Kaitlyn Zumbach, used floral arrangements with technology to design this paper. This paper is a gorgeous set and for me who is not particularly the floral type, I was blown away by the design.
The suite itself is fabulous. You will find the stamp set with it’s coordinating dies. Don’t forget to check out the rose metallic thread, and a must have, the petal pink rhinestones. Stampin’ Up! with the way that it assists crafters, also has a coordinating cardstock pack. They certainly make it easy to create our projects.
See how it’s created
Don’t forget, before the end of July to…
Take advantage of the designer paper sale that ends on 31 July 2018. Buy 3 packs and get 1 FREE! Petal promenade is one of the packs in the sale!
Join the Stampin’ Up! family and the Patina Stampers during July where you choose €175/£130 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products PLUS select a FREE ink pad assortment for just £99/€129.
- Come on over to Facebook and like my Facebook page.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® team and stamping community, HERE.
- Visit my retired Stampin’ Up! shop here
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is under £150.
- Love to craft, join my online Facebook craft forum which is not just for papercrafts.