Sharing with you the versatility of the stamparatus!
1. Place your stamps on your cardstock where you want to stamp. Bring the stamparatus plate over to pick up your stamp. I have used the dandelion wishes stamp to show you this technique. I held off getting them as my wish list is long, but they have now made it to the crafting cave.
2. Ink your stamp with the base colour ink (in this case crumb cake), and stamp.
3. Keeping the stamp in place, and your cardstock, ink up your stamp with versamark, and stamp again. No need to fuss around trying to line it up by sight, you have it perfectly placed on the stamparatus.
4. Remove your cardstock, sprinkle over some clear embossing powder then heat set.
This is what you get when you combine the stamparatus, coloured ink pad, versamark and clear embossing powder.
A perfect dandelion and hopefully you can see the embossing
I have a tutorial which you can see here.
- Find me on Facebook
- Don’t forget to add the VIP code when your order is over £25 (see the blog sidebar for the code). Don’t add the code if your order is £150+ as you’ll qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Join the stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- In the spirit of inspiring, creating and sharing, come and share your products in my Facebook group, which is not just for papercrafts.